Saturday 9 July 2016

Another Day With You Gone

The pouring rain,
 Matches the pouring tears,
 I'm in so much pain,
 I have so many fears,
 You said you cared for me,
 Did you mean it?
 You said you loved me,
 But now it doesn't seem like it,
 You were my knight in shiny armour,
Here to rescue me,
 You were the one who pushed me further,
 To be the real me,
 I loved you with all I got,
 Heck! I still do,
 But I guess it was me not,
 Whom you pictured yourself with you,
At the corner of my lips a smile playing,
 Always seen only with you around,
 No matter what you were saying,
 With happiness were my eyes bound,
But now its all changed,
 In just some days,
 Coz before, like now, it never to me pained,
 To just see out there n find your oh! So happy face,
 You were the one,
 I turned to in pain,
 But now your the one,
 Who's hurt me in vain,
 When I had no one,
 It was you with me,
 Oh god! your the one,
 Why can't you see? 
 I never thought I'd be so down,
 When you left,
 But maybe its coz I still love you,
 N you never did I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment